Willemijn de Dreu
- Over 14 years of experience
- Attractive prices (especially for tantra)
- Beautiful place in the middle of nature
- Large-scale, but certainly with a personal touch
- Excellent facilities (including swimming pond and sauna)
Willemijn is committed to the dancing path and the freedom it brings for so many. She is known for her fiery yet grounded presence and her gentle way of healing through movement. She effortlessly weaves shamanic threads in her teachings, with a great sensitivity to what is arising in the field. She has taught worldwide, with many different people & cultures.
I love my work. I love moving bodies, the rise and fall of energy, the ever-changing dance of life. I love people, the journey’s we go through. I love music. All these elements are woven together to a safe space where we can explore, laugh, cry, connect and celebrate.
Hope you dance.”
Willemijn de Dreu is a concious dance facilitator
Willemijn de Dreu will guide the journey into the landscape of the dance.
She has more than 20 years experience in the field of conscious dance, 5Rhythms ™, OpenFloor, SystemicRitual® and she is currently in a Somatic Experiencing training based on Peter Levine’s trauma work.
For the Sadhaka Tantra Festival she brings in her ‘Libido work’. A branch in OpenFloor work where we explore our sexual energy in dance. We approach our libido as: ‘the unconscious, biological, instinctual energy that fuels all creation/creativity.’ (Jung)
Appetite for life in it’s most natural state.
All workshops will be energetic movement sessions. And yet, you don’t have to be fit to join, for every body there’s a lot to explore and to enjoy. The start is alway’s to move with you’re own capacities and energy level.
- Coming Home. In order to connect with your juicy self, you want to be present in the moment and home in your body so you can feel, breathe, smell, taste.
- Fear & Desire. What do you like, what you don’t like. Basic vocabulary of sensuality & of sexuality and the story’s we create.
- Female Energy. Whatever gender you identify with, we’re all made from an egg and a sperm. A delicious dance with the emphasis on ‘egg’ energy.
- Masculin Energy. Whatever gender you identify with, we’re all made from an egg and a sperm. A tribal dance with the emphasis on ‘sperm’ energy.
- Activating & Settling. Riding the waves of arousal, containment, release and resting.
Private sessions – If there’s places in your body, heart, mind that you get stuck, or anxious, or frozen, and you want some support with moving forward, I’m offering SE sessions during the festival, based on Peter Levine’s trauma work.
Visit Willemijns website, or to get in contact with her: www.willemijndedreu.com