- Over 14 years of experience
- Attractive prices (especially for tantra)
- Beautiful place in the middle of nature
- Large-scale, but certainly with a personal touch
- Excellent facilities (including swimming pond and sauna)
Victoria Larsson is Berlin-based yoga teacher, originally from Sweden. She fell deeply in love with yoga in New York in year 2000 and did her first teacher training in 2007 and has been teaching more or less full time ever since. She’s also a devoted Vipassana meditator, a Reiki practitioner, a feminist and writer.
Although she loves asana and is known for her creative sequencing, it is the mental and spiritual aspects of the practice that she is most passionate about.