- Over 15 years of experience
- Attractive prices
- Beautiful place in the middle of nature
- Sustainable stay
- Good facilities (swimming pond, sauna, water from a natural spring)
Some Covid-19 adjustments we’re making at our centre in France this summer, so you can spend your holiday with us with a free, safe and relaxed feeling:
- We hold smaller groups than other years, although the French government does not set a ceiling for centres like us.
- We ask people not to come if they have health problems and classify themselves as physically vulnerable and in the at-risk group. Or if you have the symptoms, or if you have people in your direct with the virus, or if you have great worry or stress to be in an environment with more people around you.
- We create small family groups. We look at the room layout, camping spots and the course you do. You share with them the same bathroom and get a dining table for meals. There are several terraces and a large field where all the space is to go wherever you want.
- We will make some logistical adjustments so that people can keep the 1.5 meters away, such as walking directions, and more space at the buffet, the dishwasher and coffee tea place. In France, a distance of 1 meter is prescribed.
- Increased hygiene in the kitchen and disinfection of surfaces in the buildings.
- When people can’t come because of Covid19, we give 100% refund of the course money transferred to us.