Tantra yoga course
- Over 15 years of experience
- Attractive prices
- Beautiful place in the middle of nature
- Sustainable stay
- Good facilities (swimming pond, sauna, water from a natural spring)
LocationView the location here
Tantra Yoga Course
Your body is your most sacred temple
Experience the total freedom to be you. Awake, aware, present – in the here and now. Your body is a sacred temple. This course is all about experiencing yourself as a unique loving being. Tantra is not about ‘bodies touching bodies’, but about ‘buddhas meeting buddhas’. We learn to connect on a vibrational level from heart to heart while balancing and aligning our chakras.
Live your full potential
The meditations and exercises teach you to become more conscious and present, to connect from heart to heart and deep transformation of your inner self?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- be open to giving and receiving, to yourself and to others
- go beyond the illusion of the physical body and dive deeper into yourself, and your surroundings
- see the Divine within yourself and others
- surrender to the moment and completely trust the flow.
Together we will discover different aspects of our being in a playful way – within a safe, supportive and loving environment.
The course will inspire you to live to your full potential, to celebrate life, to let go of your fears, to fully relax, and to experience total freedom in the embracing of your true self.
Tantra as a way for enlightenment
Tantra is focussed on self-realization, and achieving enlightenment through uniting with everyone and everything around you.
– Get in touch with, and balance your feminine and masculine energies
– Strengthen and raise the life force energy (prana) through activation of the higher chakras thus experiencing unity
Click here for more information about Tantra.
The course is a combination of carefully selected exercises supported by Tantric theory. The exercises will vary between individual, partner and groups.
The theoretical topics covered:
- Tantra within yoga
- Our place within the universe
- Sexuality and social taboos
- Chakras within the Tantric system
- The Tantric love game, Shiva – Shakti – kundalini energy.
The practical exercises:
- Hatha yoga and duo yoga classes focused on Tantric energy work
- Tantric rituals and meditations
- Making contact on an energy level
- Silent meditations, active meditations, chakra meditations.
In the course there are both individual exercises, exercises with a partner, and exercises with the group.
Some responses from participants who took the course
“Wow we are all Buddhas …”. We met the Buddha, in ourselves and in the other. Special, surprising, confronting, open, free. A beautiful learning process. Michelle and Chris
What a week, what a time. I have felt a lot, and even more. Beautiful Buddhas, nature, delicious food. What else can a man wish for? I am seeing my life little by little in the Sadhaka light. Stijn.
My Tantra week: Experiencing together with my love and the group what happens when we take off our masks and are not afraid to open up. I connected with the loving, fragile and in the same time such a powerful being inside myself. Going through the outside layers of the physical body and making contact on energy level. If every person on earth could have this experience at least once in his life, there would be less war! Thank you so much for making sure everyone has an amazing week and for your love. Jos
Love, love, love comes through all the cracks. It flows out, in and beyond … From the source and back. Thank you for your energy, connection and this beautiful place. Esther
Unfamiliar with Tantra yoga, I somehow ended up at the doorstep of Wim and Chandra. Seven days later and my heart is overflowing with love. Tantra yoga deepened the compassion for myself and for the other. Thank you loving people of Sadhaka for your hospitality, the fantastic ambiance, the delicious food and the safe surroundings that allowed me to grow into myself. Trees
Sadhaka inspires you to develop creatively and spiritually. A unique experience will put a smile upon your face for a long time to come.
Chandra Patricia and Wim
Extend your stay with a Combiweek Yoga, Tantra and Creative, an in-depth Tantra Yoga course, Tantra massage week or a full board stay in the week before and/or after the festival.
Teachings take up 5 to 6 hours a day.
10.00 – Morning program followed by lunch and a break
15.00 – Afternoon program followed by a warm evening meal and directly into the evening program:
A Tibetan singing bowl meditation, a creative or musical activity.
Halfway through the week there is a free afternoon to fill in by yourself; go for a walk in the beautiful surroundings, lose yourself in a book from our library, swim in our lake, sweat it out in the sauna, or simply lounge in a hammock and daydream about life.
Importantly, there is time and space to process whatever you have experienced throughout the day. Questions are never too much, and can be asked to Chandra or Wim.
The week will be closed as a group on the final evening. After breakfast the following morning it is time to say goodbye. Or stay a week longer and join our Tantra Festival!
Who is this training for?
The course is for everyone! Singles, couples, beginners and experienced Tantrikas. We can always go deeper. We endeavour to make the groups a balance between man – female, individual – couples.
Important to know:
– You are free to participate partly, less intensively or not at all
– There is no ‘dress’ code. For some exercises it is practical to be naked, it is not a must. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable
– There are no sexual acts or sexual contact
– Sadhaka offers a safe and accessible environment for you to develop spiritually and to grow consciously.
Photos of our Tantra yoga course
Share this course: