Tantra, Prana and connection
- Over 15 years of experience
- Attractive prices
- Beautiful place in the middle of nature
- Sustainable stay
- Good facilities (swimming pond, sauna, water from a natural spring)
Tantra, Prana and connection
Tantra is an individual path that is mirrored or strengthened in contact with another extra. 1+1=3. The Tibetan Tantra teaches you to see the equivalence with the other, and asks questions like how can you receive and or give, are you a follower or an initiator, do you take responsibility in one touch or do you quickly let another one go beyond your limits by which you capture the energy? These are all topics that can be discussed in a safe setting.
Live your full potential
Through active meditations on music, through body awareness exercises and contact exercises we let you quietly become familiar with energy work, your own body and your relationship with others. We encourage you to live your full potential and celebrate life. Letting go of your fears, relaxation and total freedom experienced by embracing your true self. We learn to make connections from heart to heart at an energy level.
The exercises and meditations are focused on heart connections, transformation and awareness of the Now.
– open yourself up to give and receive
– look beyond the illusion of the physical body, into the deeper layers of yourself and your surroundings
– surrender to the moment with total and confidence
Aspects of our ‘being’ are playfully explored in a safe environment of loving acceptance for all that is.
This weekend is characterized by many practical exercises, supported with theory. A small grip:
Tantric energy work: How do you raise energy, circulate and distribute it in your body, and exchange energy with someone else? Various exercises give you handles to experience prana, balanced energy.
- Holotropic breathing: through a number of breathing techniques, you quickly accumulate a lot of vitalizing life energy in your body, which lifts blockages en route to the higher chakras and opens you up to a deep experience of being pure.
- Sadhaka Active Meditation: a beautiful ritual that opens the heart chakra. Allow surrender and devotion, honor the divine in you and the other and experience a deep connection.
- Osho Kundalini meditation: Shake, wake up the kundalini hidden in our pelvic area, and let the energy flow freely in your body!
18.00 Arrival and settling down in your room
19.00 Soup, salad and bread meal
20.00 Dance, introduction and introduction
21.30 Moon point massage give and receive
7.00 Osho Kundalini meditation
10.00 Body work and stress release
14.30 Exercises chakras, energy work and sexuality
18.30 Hot vegetarian meal
20.00 Prana flow massage
7.30 Holotropic breathing meditation
10.00 8 hands massage
14.00 Shiva and shakti energy in practice, Sadhaka active Meditation
07.00 – 08.30 pre morning program
10am – 12.30pm Tantra workshop
14.30 – 17.30 Tantra workshop
21:00 – 23:00 evening programme
Coming home to yourself through workshops that connect you through the other with yourself. A unique experience that you can think of with a smile for a long time to come.
Chandra, Johan and Wim
Book your accommodation
- 2 person room with private sink and shared bathroom € 290,-
- 2 person suite with private bathroom and bathtub € 330,-
- 1 person room with private sink and shared bathroom € 360,-
Who is the course for?
The course is intended for everyone, male or female regardless of sexual preference, couples or occasional couples, young or old, married or in love. You can sign up as a couple or occasional couple or individually. You can choose to do the couple’s exercises with the same partner this weekend or to maybe change the (practice) partner. Experience has shown that the lessons have a lasting effect on everyone and are perceived as very valuable.
If you are interested and want to discover more in Tantra, energy work and Tibetan Tantra leather, then this weekend is the ideal opportunity. If you want to deepen and grow personally and spiritually in being aware-, love life and you want to intensify your experiences to become a free and whole person, then this weekend offers the ingredients to meet yourself and the other in a safe setting.
Important to know
- You always have the freedom not to participate in classes, partially or less intensively.
- There is no special dress code. You have no problem with being naked.
- There’s no sexual contact.
- We provide a safe environment to develop spiritually and grow in consciousness.
Tantra literally means translated: expansion, broadening or widening and the workshops are to a large extent about conditionings and blockages. The backpack of life in samsara (daily life) is filled with conditionings that can prevent you from living in full freedom. Comfort zone and fear zone are well-known boundaries for many, but we invite you to widen or move those boundaries. You may not yet know all your limits of comfort and fear, but we offer a safe way to explore this in a varied programme of playful exercises, support and feedback.
The delicious meals that appear from the professional kitchen during the Sadhaka weekends are all vegetarian. There is a cosy salon where the meals are enjoyed together.
We have had a great weekend with you. With the heart in the right place. You both are wonderful sweet warm people who love to share love with others.
Jos and Marga
Had a great, enjoyable and groundbreaking week, in a fantastic place. It’s wonderful what you share with people, and the way you do it.
Photos of Tantra, Prana and connection
Share this course: