- Over 15 years of experience
- Attractive prices
- Beautiful place in the middle of nature
- Sustainable stay
- Good facilities (swimming pond, sauna, water from a natural spring)
Art in France
The spacious art studio at Sadhaka is a true valhalla for every creative, for both the hobbyist and seasoned artist. Under Chandra’s inspiring and professional guidance, rekindling your creative flow. You can also visit the studio outside of class hours.
Feel your hands tickle when you see the wide range of materials and tools in the field of drawing and painting, sculpting, modelling, lino printing, stained glass, mosaic and jewelry making. The workshop has fine working corners and also a large outdoor terrace with work tables, easels and sculpture goats in shade or sun.
What a wonderful week! More and more come to myself through the beautiful place, the fine people, sculpture with expert guidance, conversations at the campfire, the relaxed atmosphere, Fantastic!
The Sadhaka art studio is fully equipped to feed your creative flow, with unlimited possibilities:
- Sculpture with a choice of up to 200 different soapstones, alabaster, serpentine and limestone.
- Sculpting with white and red baking fine chamotte clay.
- Lino printing: make a small print in 1 color or a multicolour print.
- Watercolour, with watercolor paint, pencil and chalk on nicely hand-painted paper.
- Pastel drawing, with beautiful soft pastel and oil pastel crayons
- Painting with acrylic paint on paper or canvas, with a choice of a wide range of large and small sizes.
- Paint with oil on 2 and 3D canvas, with brush and/or palette knife.
- Stained glass, where you work out your own design into a beautiful window with a choice of over a hundred different coloured glass.
- Mosaics with a choice of up to 30 different colours of tiles and glass.
Creating is a wonderful process of trying and experimenting, freeing up your creative flow where you discover yourself in a new way. Making jewellery, with a choice of more than 200 different beads and pendants. All materials and professional tools are available, but you can also bring your own materials and tools.