Sadhaka Tantra Community
- Ruim 14 jaar ervaring
- Aantrekkelijke prijzen (vooral voor tantra)
- Prachtige plek middenin de natuur
- Grootschalig, maar zeker met een persoonlijke touch
- Uitstekende faciliteiten (o.a. zwemvijver en sauna)
Sadhaka Tantra Community
Our first Sadhaka community
A Tantrica is someone who has an open heart, who is present with oneself, the other and their surroundings. They are conscious about what life has to offer and have a zest for life. Every situation is an opportunity to develop oneself, to give and to be open to the wonders of life.
After more than 15 years of experience in summer retreats and courses, its time for Sadhaka to take it to the next level…!
Many times we have people coming for summer holiday courses who like it so much that they really don’t want to go home but wanting to extend their stay! And that’s exactly what we want to share with you. We are very excited to announce that after this summer course season 2019, we start straight away with our first Sadhaka community. And you can share in this experience together with us and make the Sadhaka dream, and yours, come true!
Why we are starting this community?
This community is based on Acient Tantra Yoga philosophy which means: “WE ARE ALL ONE”. We will all connect on a deep spiritual level with each other. Helping and guiding each other to connect with the source. No boundaries, no limitations, no expectations, no judgments. Just completely free! But with respect for all. You can finally express your true self and there is only one GOLDEN RULE: ” that includes all living beings, nature and of course… our community.”
Living together by 3 principles:
- Be loving towards yourself
- Be loving towards the people around you
- Be loving towards your environment
Chris Knibbe and Michelle Tarenskeen, your guides into the community
Since a couple of years Chris and Michelle have a lovely and deep collaboration with the owners of Sadhaka Chandra (Patricia) & Wim.
“Since several years we (together with a lot of volunteers) stay the whole course season with our camper van at the Moulin Sadhaka retreat center, giving our courses and treatments to the guests. During these intens weeks in main season it already feels like being part of a small community. Somebody is cooking, another one is taking care of the laundry, somebody is doing the dishes and another one is gardening. And we love it, and it tastes like more!
The nice thing about the upcomming Sadhaka community is that we will work together, which makes work much more easy and more fun. And you will learn a lot because of the exchange of knowledge: everybody brings in their own particular life skills, for you to learn from and take your adventage of.
In the winter we’ve spend our time in Asia with a group of conscious people practicing Tantra, Yoga, meditation and more. It gives a boost of energy just being surrounded by a lovely carrying family who supports, nourishes and grounds you. If you are in need of anything there is always somebody who will guide you.
You are never alone. That is the benefit from communities… You can SHARE everything all the time. But if you don’t feel like? You are totally free to stay with yourself as well without being judged or criticized. And the Sadhaka domain is the perfect place for your community life experience. It is a beautiful green area surrounded by a small river, with clean air, silence, water from own source, vegetables from the perma culture garden of the neighbours, hot water and electricity from solar pannels, a sauna, 3 yoga halls and a terrain big enough to find time and space to just be, far away from society, in a safe bubble!
What are the activities in this Ashram?
- Everyday we will start the day with our sadhana what will be a meditation, yoga or tai chi class.
- We have breakfast together
- You will spend 3 hours a day doing your karma yoga ( gardening, cleaning, cooking etc)
- We have lunch together
- You have some free time in the afternoon for sharing, relaxing etc. or you have a shift in the afternoon with karma yoga (for example preparing the dinner) and free time in the morning.
- Daily we have a sharing during dinner
- There will be an evening program which can be meditation, tantra, yoga, sauna, men/ woman sharing.
For whom is this community?
- All conscious people who just want to escape the hectic modern world for a while and deeply connect with people on similar mindset and lifestyles.
- Travelers who want to settle down for a while and stay on 1 place and don’t have to think about accommodation and food for a period of time 😉
- All who are interested in a community life but never experienced it before; this is the best place for a try out!
- Spiritual seekers interested in tantra, yoga, meditation, healing, healthy food etc… and want to become a volunteer.
- People who want to learn about how to become self-sustained. And there is so much to do here that you will learn a lot of new skills. (for example did u know that the owner is a bee keeper too?)
- Or if you just want to have a small (or big) sabbatical from work and want to relax and do nothing and just be surrounded by a bunch of loving and carrying people? More than welcome!
- Burnout or too much stress? This is the perfect place for a rehab… as we are with a team of well-experienced teachers, masseurs and healers so you will get pampered and go back to your home as a different person!
Which options are there if I want to be part of this community?
This is a simple answer because there are just 2 options: Either you become a volunteer of the community or you come as a guest and have a nice holiday doing nothing
If I choose to become a volunteer for the community what will I do?
One of the reasons why we can keep the prices of this community extremely low? Because we have no ‘official staff’ except us 😉 so that means that we really count on you as a volunteer! NO worries, if you never tried this before… we will explain you everything!
- Daily cleaning work of communal and guest areas. (rooms, bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, living room, dishes etc.)
- Cooking or assisting in the kitchen
- Preparing bread, muesli and other healthy foods. (no worries, we will teach you )
- Teaching classes sharing your knowledge and professional skills in areas fitting the philosophy of the community like health, spirituality, self-sustainability can become part of your volunteer work as well (this will go in consultation with us)
- Starting a new project which is helpful for the Sadhaka community….
so feel free to come up with new ideas!
What will be my donation fee for the community?
As we mentioned before, we keep the prices low so more people can benefit and experience this community also if your budget is small.
I will come as a volunteer
- The minimum stay for volunteers is two weeks. (so the first days we will help you and explain everything).
- You will sleep in a room which is available for that moment. Options are: dormitory, double rooms, single rooms and caravan.
- Fee only 16 euros total per day!!
- Includes: Accommodation, program, 3 vegetarian meals a day, fruit, tea, kefir.
- Minimum Stay 2 weeks. Which comes to only €225!! For a month it is €450.
- If you commit by arrival to a stay of 2 months you get a €50 discount and pay €850.
I will come as a guest
- The minimum stay for guests is one week.
- Weekly fee: €237.50. Monthly fee €950
- You are free to join all the activities at the Ashram if you like.
- Includes your accommodation and 3 vegetarian meals a day, fruit, tea, kefir.
- You have the option to make a special reservation for a (private) room.
- If you take a small sabbatical from society (which we support of course!), and wish to stay for 2 months, you pay €1800 so €100 discount.
Do’s & Dont’s
Here are some things to leave at home or to think about in respect to others:
- There are guitars and djembees, but if you have (other) instruments you play, please if you can bring it with you for jamming around the fire and mantra chantings;-).
- Bring white clothes for meditation, comfortable clothes for yoga and tantra practice, warm clothes because the nights are cold, warm socks or indoor slippers make it comfy, shower slippers, own towels, organic shampoos. Bedding is provided.
- Bring enough cash money with you as there is no ATM near by.
- We like exchange! so feel inspired to bring in all your skills, knowledge and experiences, that helps the community to grow in conciousnes. The program will be full of joy and play that can only be explained by experience.
- There is (slow) WIFI and no signal at the domain, you can find the best connection in the community with the people around you;-)
- There is silence until 9.30 in the morning. A beautiful way to begin your day calm and by yourself.
- We are a place for personal growth. Therefor we don’t want alcohol or drugs on our terrain/in your body. We aim for a natural high <3
- You need to be in physical good health. You are not or have not been recently under psychological treatment, or on psychiatric medications.
Please find another place if you cannot find yourself in this choice. Please come if you are looking for a clean and healthy place to be.
- No pets aloud on the premises. Our 3 cats, 15 chickens and 7 doves love the peace of their own teritory.
Connection is key and possible in the following ways:
With any questions that could not be answered by the website, or to apply to take part of the community please don’t hesitate to contact us by email: sadhakacommunity@gmail.
Management Sadhaka Ashram: Michelle & Christian
Please join our Private Facebook group: Sadhaka Community, to connect with our tribe and share your love before the community life at Le Moulin kick´s off.
Deel deze cursus: